Template:MedalTableTop Template:MedalCountry Template:MedalSport Template:MedalCompetition Template:MedalGold Template:MedalBottom
She started Judo at the age of 6, following two brothers. In April 2013, she went on to Shukugawagakuin Junior High School. In August 2015, She won the National Junior High School Championships. She defeated Hiyori Koga, whose father is Toshihiko Koga, in the final. In April 2016, she went on to Shukugawagakuin High School. In November 2016, she finished third (–52 kg weight class) at the Kodokan cup. She was beaten by Natsumi Tsunoda who is a Juji-Gatame specialist in the semi-final. In December 2016, she finished second at the Grand Slam Tokyo. She was beaten again by Tsunoda's Juji-Gatame In the final. In February 2017, She won the Grand Prix Düsseldorf at the age of 16. She became the youngest winner on The IJF World Judo Tour.
- "近代柔道 2016年4月号 柔道全日本強化選手名鑑 2016 -". Baseball Magazine Sha Co., Ltd. 2016-04-20. p. 31.
- "近代柔道 2017年2月号 解体新書 阿部詩-". Baseball Magazine Sha Co., Ltd. 2017-02-20. pp. 32–35.
- Dusseldorf Grand Prix 2017, Germany - DAY ONE -52kg: ABE becomes the youngest ever IJF World Judo Tour gold medallist at 16 years old. International Judo Federation. February 24, 2017. Retrieved March 9, 2017.
- "近代柔道 2017年1月号 講道館杯 それぞれの一歩 -". Baseball Magazine Sha Co., Ltd. 2017-01-20. p. 33.
- 阿部一二三の妹・詩は健闘の2位「もっと強くなりたい」／柔道. Sankei Sports (in Japanese). December 2, 2016. Retrieved March 7, 2017.
- Judo Shows its Universality on Day 1 of the Tokyo Grand Slam -52kg:TSUNODA wins all-Japanese battle take gold on IJF World Judo Tour debut. International Judo Federation. December 2, 2016. Retrieved March 9, 2017.
- Japan dominates on first day of the Tokyo Grand Slam. Euronews. December 2, 2016. Retrieved March 9, 2017.
- 阿部詩、柔道ワールドツアー最年少１６歳で「勝っちゃった…」. Sports Hochi (in Japanese). February 26, 2017. Retrieved March 7, 2017.
- Abe makes history with Grand Prix win. Japan Times. February 24, 2017. Retrieved March 9, 2017.