|Services||Insurance comparison services|
The company was founded by Yashish Dahiya, Alok Bansal and Avaneesh Nirjar.
PolicyBazaar raised Rs 119 crore (20 million dollars) in its Series C round of funding in mid 2014. The company has a post money valuation of approximately 100 million dollars. In March 2015 the company raised Rs 300-crore financing from PremjiInvest and Steadview Capital. In October 2015 Infoedge transferred its entire shareholding in Policybazaar.com to MakeSense Technologies for Rs 101.30 crore.
- Insurance in India
- List of insurance companies in India
- Sharma, Samidha. "PolicyBazaar eyes $1.5 billion value in IPO - Times of India". The Times of India.
- Dharmakumar, Rohin (13 September 2013). "IRDA Could Stifle Online Insurance Aggregators". Forbes India. Retrieved 14 October 2015.
- "Online insurance policy aggregator PolicyBazaar raises $20M more, valued around $100M - VCCircle". vccircle.com.
- Verma, Shrutika (25 December 2014). "PremjiInvest to fund Policybazaar.com". Livemint. Retrieved 14 October 2015.
- Sharma, Samidha (9 March 2015). "PolicyBazaar to raise Rs 300 crore at valuation of Rs 1,200 crore". Times of India. TNN. Retrieved 14 October 2015.
- Sarkar, Pooja (13 October 2015). "Infoedge allocates policybazaar shares to Temasek". Livemint. Retrieved 14 October 2015.
Template:Insurance in India
Template:FinTech in India