This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Nobuo Abe (阿部信夫) was a Japanese Architect. Born in 1939 in Hiroshima, he worked at senior management level, on the design and construction of the Nakagin Capsule Tower. In 1965 he established 'Genjitsu Tochi Tatemono Atelier', and in 1974, was Senior Managing Director of Kisho Kurokawa architect & associates.
- 1939 Born in Hiroshima
- 1958 Graduated Shudo High-School
- 1963 Completed Bachelor of Architecture Course at University of Waseda, Tokyo
- 1965 Completed Master of Arts Degree in Architecture Course at University of Waseda, Tokyo
- 1965 Established Genjitsu Tochi Tatemono Atelier
- 1966 Registered First Class Architects No.53176
- 1968 Entered Kisho Kurokawa architect & associates
- 1974 Senior Managing Director of Kisho Kurokawa architect & associates
- 1982 Established Atelier A 1997 Left Kisho Kurokawa architect & associates
- 1998 Representative & Renamed as Atelier A & Associates : architects & naval architects
- 1998 Registered First Class Architects Office No.42904
- Nakagin Capsule Tower: Japanese Metabolist Landmark on the Edge of Destruction
Lua error in Module:Authority_control at line 677: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value).