Template:Lead too short Template:Infobox model
Jacqui Ainsley (born 28 November 1981) is an English former model.
Ainsley grew up in Essex with her mother Janet, an English teacher and film teacher father Robert. Prior to signing with Premier Model Management, she attended Essex University for accounting. Upon signing with Premier, she dropped out of university to pursue her modelling career. Ainsley is a supporter of Cancer Research UK, the NSPCC and the Whale and Dolphin Conservation Society.
The UK-born Ainsley has worked with agencies including Elite Models in New York, Elite Models in Miami, Elite Models in Barcelona, Elite Models in Amsterdam, Joy Models in Milan, Modelwerk in Hamburg, Starz People in Hong Kong, Heffner Management in Seattle, and IQ Models in Istanbul.
Since then, she has appeared in various advertising campaigns. She has appeared in editorials for Tatler, Night & Day, Essentials Magazine, Cosmopolitan, and Once. She has graced the covers of Night & Day, Stuff, The Sunday Times Travel, You Magazine, GP Live as well as modeling book, "A Model for Living".
In 2010, Ainsley did the body motion capture work of photo-journalist Madison Paige in Sony Computer Entertainment's PlayStation 3 game Heavy Rain by French developer Quantic Dream. The character's body, face, and physical movements were based on Ainsley's using motion capture technology. The voice work for character Madison Paige was done by American actress Judi Beecher.
In February 2010, Ainsley was featured in editorial for British Tatler called 'Guys Doll' which was photographed by Huggy Ragnarsson. She is currently signed to Premier Model Management in London, Modelwerk in Hamburg, Flair Model Management in Vienna, The Agency Artist Management in Bern, and IQ Models in Istanbul.
On 30 July 2015, Ainsley married filmmaker Guy Ritchie, whom she had been dating since 2010. They have three children: son Rafael (born September 2011), daughter Rivka (born November 2012), and son Levi (born June 2014).
- Cite error: Invalid
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named
- Heavy Rain interview Template:Webarchive
- "A net gain for Darius". The Sun. 30 July 2007. Retrieved 2014-04-02.
- Farman, Henry (September 6, 2011). "Guy Ritchie, Jacqui Ainsley welcomes a baby boy". MJB Star. Archived from the original on 18 May 2014.
- Boucher, Philip (30 July 2015). "Guy Ritchie and Jacqui Ainsley Are Married as David Beckham Wishes the Couple an 'Amazing Day'". People. Retrieved 30 July 2015.
- "Guy Ritchie and Jacqui Ainsley enjoying family life after she gives birth to third child". Hello. 8 July 2014.
- "Guy Ritchie Biography: Director (1968–)". Biography.com (FYI / A&E Networks). Retrieved 30 July 2015.