Brijesh Singh Dhruvanshi
|Assumed office |
16 December 2016
Satna, Madhya Pradesh, India
Abhijat was born into a middle class Brahmin family in Lucknow, India.
Mishra was State General Secretary of the Uttar Pradesh BJYM. Later on the recommendation of Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) National President Amit Shah, he was appointed as National General Secretary of the BJYM.
In May 2020, he was accused of making false allegations against immigrants from Bangladesh and stoking communal strife.
- "National Body | BJYM". www.bjym.org. Retrieved 2020-05-07.
- "BJP Youth Leader Calls Rahul Gandhi a 'Mental Patient Dreaming to be PM'". News18. 2018-09-12. Retrieved 2020-05-07.
- "Abhijat Mishra (@AbhijatMishr) | Twitter". twitter.com. Retrieved 2020-05-07.
- Twitter Tips, Tricks, and Tweets, Wiley Publishing, Inc., pp. 184–213, 2011-10-20, doi:10.1002/9781118257791.ch8, ISBN 978-1-118-25779-1 Missing or empty
- "हिंदी खबर, Latest News in Hindi, हिंदी समाचार, ताजा खबर". Patrika News (in Hindi). Retrieved 2020-05-07.
- Mehta, Archit (19 May 2020). "BJYM's Abhijat Mishra falsely claims illegal Bangladeshis attack Bihari family in West Bengal".