He attended Apam Secondary School but did not land any acting roles whilst he was a student there.
After high school education, he joined the Kwesum Agroma for a year and moved on to the Get Involved Theatre Group. Jagger Pee was a character he played on a TV series in 1985,after which the name stuck. It was written by Sackey Sowah and was about secondary school students.
Conviction and prison sentence
He was convicted of being an accomplice in the murder of a taxi driver by entertainer Nana Agyeman, an incident which occurred on 9th January 1995. The taxi driver was shot over a misunderstanding about the fare he had charged. He was given a life sentence which was later reduced to two years after an appeal. He has written two books with the tittles Prison Prayers and Behind bars,which contain accounts of his experience in jail.
List of movies.
- Too Late
- Too Late
- Thursday Theatre
- Chorkor Trotro
- "Veteran Actor Abeiku Nyame Reveals How He Came About The Name Jagger Pee". NYDJ Live. 2019-09-26. Retrieved 2020-08-01.
- "See Exclusive Photos Of Jagger Pee Enjoying Life After Successful Heart Surgery". Modern Ghana. Retrieved 2020-08-01.
- Debrah, Ameyaw. ""I was acquitted and discharged" - Jagger Pee debunks presidential pardon rumors". Ameyaw Debrah. Retrieved 2020-08-01.
- "Gemann's death penalty confirmed, Jagger Pee's life sentence reduced to two years". www.ghanaweb.com. 1998-11-19. Retrieved 2020-08-01.
- "From death to life: The Jagger Pee story". Graphic Online. Retrieved 2020-08-01.
- "Fame ruined my life— Jagger Pee". Graphic Online. Retrieved 2020-08-01.