Abdullah began his career in 2003 as an Infantry Soldier for the Canadian Armed Forces and Depart of National Defence. In 2006, he joined Fairmont Hotels and Resorts as a Guest Services member, and as well as Mariposa Cruise Lines as their Cruise Manager. In 2009, after leaving Fairmont Hotel and Resorts, and Mariposa Cruise lines, Abdullah co-founded Social Butler and was also their Business Development Director. Abdullah also joined Ryerson University in 2009 as their Manager of Undergraduate Student Relations and Development (Office of the Dean). After leaving his position with Ryerson University and the Office of the Dean, Abdullah joined the DMZ at Ryerson University in 2014 as their Director of Community and Business Development. In 2015 he was appointed as the Executive Director of the DMZ at Ryerson University.
Ryerson Make Your Mark Award
Ontario Trillium Foundation
Board of Director
Steering Committee Member
- "Our team - The DMZ". The DMZ. 2012-05-16. Retrieved 2016-10-20.
- "Val Fox stepping down from DMZ; new executive director named - Ryerson Today - Ryerson University". www.ryerson.ca. Retrieved 2016-10-20.
- "Make Your Mark Award - Recognition & Awards - Ryerson University". www.ryerson.ca. Retrieved 2016-10-20.
- "Abdullah Snobar | Ontario Trillium". www.otf.ca. Retrieved 2016-10-20.
- "DiverseCity Fellows Mentors - CivicAction". CivicAction. Retrieved 2016-10-20.
- "Canadian Arab Institute :: People". www.canadianarabinstitute.org. Retrieved 2016-10-20.