A Kay or Amrinder Singh Khokhar is an Indian Punjabi singer associated with Punjabi language music. He is best known for his songs like " The Lost Life", " Kuriyan Ya Maape", "Munda Iphone Warga", "Brown Boi" and "Jordan".
He debuted in the Punjabi music industry with the single track "Kalyug". This track made him touch the youths' mind, which helped him in making his place in Pollywood. Then he released "The Lost Life", music by Sukhe Musical Doctorz and written by Preet Hundal, which showed his various skills to the public. Then he came with his new single track "Munda iphone warga", which brought him fame in Pollywood. This track crossed 10 million hits on YouTube. After the success of his songs he released "Kuriyan ya maape", which crossed 7 million views on YouTube.
- PTC Punjabi Best New Age Vocalist Award (nominated)
- "Tunes beyond age: Age is just a number. This holds true for the young crop of Punjabi singers who have taken the industry by storm", The Tribune (Chandigarh), 21 July 2014.
- "Sukh-E and A-Kay reunite for 'Girl-OK'". Times of India. 10 January 2017. Retrieved 2019-11-29.
- "'Hanju Digde': A Kay's latest strikes a chord with broken hearts". Times of India. 21 May 2016. Retrieved 2019-11-26.
- "E3UK Live is returning to Birmingham - here's how to get tickets". Birmingham Mail. 5 June 2018. Retrieved 2019-11-29.
- Daily Post Punjabi (10 April 2017). "Jordan ਤੋਂ ਬਾਅਦ A-Kay ਦਾ ਨਵਾਂ ਗੀਤ Tait Goriye". Daily Post Punjabi. Retrieved 2019-11-30.
- Daily Post Punjabi (2 June 2017). "A-Kay Full Interview The Tonight Show Daily Post Punjabi". YouTube. Retrieved 2019-11-30.
- Jagbani (30 May 2017). "A Kay recalls his days of struggle "My Mother is a role model for me," during interview Jagbani". YouTube. Retrieved 2019-11-30.
- "'Best New Age Vocalist PTC Punjabi Music Awards 2016 Nominations". PTC Punjabi. 4 July 2019. Retrieved 2019-11-26.