Robert Anthony Sims (born October 11, 1998), better known as A. Sims and Asimsart, is an American visual artist. He first rose to local fame with an informal graffiti tag known as FACE to promote his art brand. Later, he would create his own online art gallery named Manufactured Studios. At the start of 2019 A. Sims ventured into creating musical compositions and in the fall of 2019 the artist joined Steve Kaufman's legacy as an official artist for the American Pop Art Inc.  A. Sims work is described as "extemporized dichotomies" as it is an endless juxtaposition of chaos and order and follows many similar patterns of the Neo-expressionist movement that emerged in the late 1970s. 
- "About". asimsart. Retrieved 2019-11-12.
- "Meet A. Sims of Asimsart in North DFW". Voyage Dallas Magazine. Retrieved 2019-11-12.
- "Memphis' artist Pygeon is on an intriguing mission!". Supreme Legends | I Think, I Make, I Create. Retrieved 2019-11-17.
- adamyarsinsky (2018-06-08). "Robert Sims' Manufactured Expressionism". Downtown 500. Retrieved 2019-11-12.
- "Asimsart". Spotify. Retrieved 2019-11-17.
- adamyarsinsky (2019-08-15). "A Letter From A. Sims". Downtown 500. Retrieved 2019-11-12.
- "Steve Kaufman - American Pop Art, Inc. - A. Sims Gallery". www.americanpopartinc.com. Retrieved 2019-11-17.
- "Steve Kaufman - American Pop Art, Inc. - A. Sims". americanpopartinc.com. Retrieved 2019-11-12.