|Birth name||Andrew Jones|
|Origin||Miami, Florida, United States|
Andrew Jones, better known as A.Jayones is an American record producer and songwriter from Miami, Florida. Jones is a member of the G14 production team and is very close to the member, P On The Boards. He is also one of the newest members production team, Da NightRydas. While growing up, his influences were Kanye West, Timbaland, Dipset, Dr. Dre, The Runners, and Fabolous. Producer, Kenoe and DJ Folk were the ones to encourage Jones to focus on record production. In 2009, Jones produced the songs "What's Ya Name" and "Yo Yo" on Dub's mixtape, Family Money Music. In early 2013, Jones produced two songs "Walk With Me" and "Can't Stop" on Gudda Gudda's mixtape, Redrum. In 2014, he gained major recognition by producing the Lil Wayne single, titled "Gotti" with The Lox for his final album, Tha Carter V. Jones has his own brand of earphones called, Jays a-JAY Ones.
- "SoundClick artist: A Jayones - Shawty Redd, young Jeezy, Lil wayne, Dipset, Fabolous, Timbaland, Eminem, The Runners, G". SoundClick. Retrieved 2015-04-22.
- "@KenoeMusic & @Djfolk are the ones who kept me motivated to keep working and told me that my life will change one day". Twitter. 2014-10-28. Retrieved 2015-04-22.
- "Produced track 1(walk with me) & track 8 (can't stop) on gudda gudda". Retrieved 2015-04-22.
- DJ Ill Will (2013-03-11). "Gudda Gudda - Red Rum (Hosted by DJ ill Will)". Retrieved 2015-04-22.
- "Lil Wayne Explains Why He Pushed Back His "Tha Carter V" Album & Releases New Single "Gotti" Featuring The Lox". 2014-10-28. Retrieved 2015-04-23.